HTML5 WEB DESIGN & CSS3 WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT
The idea behind HTML5 Websites is that it’s not one large entity, but rather made up of smaller parts that work together to create something innovative and advanced. Each browser may support different features of HTML5, which makes it important for those interested in coding to figure out which features they need and which will be supported by different browsers.
HTML5 simply builds upon the widespread success of HTML4. That means a coder doesn’t have to throw away the existing markup, but rather build upon and improve the old one. For example, forms can be updated to allow for new features such as a better email input for those using a mobile device. However, viewers stuck in IE6 will simply see it as a text field and still be able to use it.
One drawback to using CSS is the requirement to implement filters to change how something will appear onscreen using different browsers. Although Internet Explorer is known for bugs, CSS can still be incorrectly interpreted by Firefox or Chrome. As such, some web designers have created different CSS codes to be sent to different browsers, or use filters to cut off CSS delivery completely.
Some features, such as menus, are necessary in almost any website but with CSS3, the functionality and aesthetic appeal increases exponentially. Submenus upon hovering, horizontal menus, menus with rounded edges, submenus with tabs, submenus with descriptions, and menus with submenus with rounded edges with descriptions on hover are now all possible with some tweaking. Users will appreciate the ability to see a little more of what that page is about before potentially wasting loading time.
HTML5 Freelancer at GeeksPerHour uses following features of HTML5:
- Any HTML5 syntax requires a doctype to be specified so that the browser can render the page in standards mode. The good news though is that the doctype declaration has also been simplified from previous HTML.
- The audio and visual support in HTML5 is outstanding. As soon as it’s fully running and all browsers support HTML5, you will find it easy to add audio and video to websites without the need for outside plugins.
- Editing the content of your website is simplified with HTML5. Using the content editable attribute, you can quickly and painlessly change your text by adding content editable=“true” to any element.
- The canvas element makes it possible for you to bypass Photoshop to make your 2D images and directly place them in your code.
- The application cache enables you to navigate web applications while you are offline.
- HTML5 Website Design and CSS3 together will give you some serious designer credibility.
- HTML5 Website Design by Our Experts will load much quicker than its older brother because it implements Web Sockets.
- The language HTML5 is growing and will only result in more, new, better and faster features that will leave old websites looking outdated.
- Video, audio and images are all easily written right into the code, eliminating the need for any third party software.
- Mobile phone applications will be much more accessible if written in HTML5 because you will not have to write applications for a specific brand of phone but rather can create universal applications for all phones.
- HTML5 Websites simply builds on HTML4, so the old markup can stay in place as you develop the new features.
Why Use HTML5/CSS3 developers from GeeksPerHour.com:
Do you need help with HTML5 or CSS3 Job? Post it today