What is Squarespace?
Squarespace is a SaaS-based content management system (CMS) which is integrated with a website builder, blogging platform and hosting service. The system allows individuals and businesses to create, host and maintain websites and blogs. The services only available bundled; they are not available separately.
Squarespace is also an infallible platform which is rampantly used by our Squarespace freelance programmers to develop attractive and beautiful e-commerce websites which can be furnished with innumerable conspicuous features using squarespace.
Why use Squarespace?
1. Creating website design using squarespace is a simple and intuitive process. Just add and arrange the features anywhere you want with the click of the mouse.
2. Squarespace makes adding a custom domain to the site simple, and every annual account receives a custom domain for free for a year.
3. Squarespace enables the developer to design a best-in-class online storefront with award-winning templates, with customizable settings, shoppable lookbooks, and more- all without a single plug- in.
5. Squarespace makes adding the custom domain simple, and every annual account receives a free custom domain.
6. With reliable and scalable cloud infrastructure, there is nothing to patch, install or upgrade ever.
7. Squarespace websites are loved by search engines. They include clean articles link, proper tagging, XML sitemaps, and valid XHTML code.
Why one should hire Squarespace freelancer on GeeksPerHour.com?
1. Provide Scalable and Flexible solutions using Squarespace.
2. Develop Fully Mobile-Responsive Website
3. Provide Coding Guidelines and Standards
4. Well aware, adept and experience on design patterns
5. Provide good support for your requirements and queries
6. Provide error-free implementation of requirements
7. Deliver better readability and understanding of the source code