Geeks Per Hour | Jobs Posted

Jobs Posted

Codeignitor/CakePhp Expert needed

online shop for packaging services. The customer chooses the package that he wants, pay for the service. Then driver will come to the billing address to pick up the order. After that, the order will be packaged for the chosen style, covers, and wraps that customer requested. Finally, will ship it to the customer or another address.

Keywords

: – Hire Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter developers india, Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter shopping cart developer, Codeigniter shopping cart development, Codeigniter designer, Codeigniter web design, Codeigniter ecommerce developer, Codeignite

Senior CodeIgnitor Developer - Finish off my web application

Hi I have a web application which is about 80% done. Need the other 20% finished urgently: At a very high level this is what is remaining 1. Fix paypal payment issues - it is not working 2. Add messaging to the backend system: not a live chat, simple screen where one person puts in a message, the other person when logged in see the messages 3. Minor enhancements and bug fixes I need someon...

Keywords

: – Hire Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter developers india, Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter shopping cart developer, Codeigniter shopping cart development, Codeigniter designer, Codeigniter web design, Codeigniter ecommerce developer, Codeignite

PHP Code Ignitor back-end experienced developer

--------------- We are a consulting company for small-to-medium sized businesses on innovation, marketing and business processes. We have an in-house project and business management software application built in CodeIgnitor that we purchased off Code Canyon and use for our own purposes. We have tailored the the code to suit our own purposes. The application is overseen by our Senior Developer...

Keywords

: – Hire Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter developers india, Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter shopping cart developer, Codeigniter shopping cart development, Codeigniter designer, Codeigniter web design, Codeigniter ecommerce developer, Codeignite

Looking for codeignitor expert including payment gateway.

Hi, I have one project, it needs to update now. Needs to integrate payment gate way . Who can complete this job? If your work is good, I will work with you for future work. This website needs many update . Thanks.

Keywords

: – Hire Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter developers india, Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter shopping cart developer, Codeigniter shopping cart development, Codeigniter designer, Codeigniter web design, Codeigniter ecommerce developer, Codeignite

Create Restful API Integrations with 2 PHP applications (Codeignitor and Yii)

Need a API Integration Expert to develop restful API Integrations between 2 PHP applications, one in Codeignitor and Yii and to bring the 2 different applications together into a single sign-on users. The backend system for an existing mobile application. Note 1. We want someone who is sharp and efficient. Note 2. Voice calls on Skype expected Note 3. I do not need the overhead of agency man...

Keywords

: – Hire Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter developers india, Codeigniter developer india, Codeigniter shopping cart developer, Codeigniter shopping cart development, Codeigniter designer, Codeigniter web design, Codeigniter ecommerce developer, Codeignite