A good CRM gives you insights into running your business. A Perfect CRM keeps a good summary of your clients. It helps to register your leads and contacts. A smart CRM gives you the information you need in a way that you can use it. An ideal CRM offers you a solution to simplify your processes from day one. A positive CRM tracks your customer interaction from each individual involved in the company. Zoho CRM includes the good, the smart, and the ideal in an enterprise-ready package.
What is Zoho CRM?
Zoho CRM is the name of an on-demand, SaaS-based customer relationship management (CRM) software solution designed to manage sales, marketing, contacts, customer support and other business functions.
Zoho CRM is available in a number of editions. Basically, this means different packages with different feature sets, allowing business owners to choose the features that meet specific business requirements while controlling the overall cost of the CRM package. Zoho.com offers Free, Standard, Professional and Enterprise editions of its CRM software.
Hire a Freelance Zoho CRM Developer as it has many advantages:
1. Ease of use- The Zoho CRM interface is one which needs little to no explanation. Everything about the software is made as simple and straightforward as possible–from the terminology to the setup.
2. No Hidden Costs- With Zoho CRM, there are no additional surprise costs. What you pay for is what you get. The pricing is flexible as well.
3. It is more than just data storage- Zoho CRM is more than just a repository for your contacts and customer data. It is the complete sales solution for managing your pipeline, analysing sales performance and staying in touch with customers.
4. It keeps your data safe- Zoho takes security very seriously. Their network security is equally top-notch, with advanced data encryption and intrusion detection systems.
5. Provide 24*5 technical supports- Ran into a problem? Unsure of how to do something and it’s already 2 AM? That’s okay; our virtual help is here for you. If you call our 24×5 technical support line, you won’t have to stay on hold.
6. Search for duplicate records within converted leads- This will help you make sure that a lead which has been converted to a contact, is not added as a lead again in CRM as a good filtration of duplicate leads.
7. Merge duplicate records in Zoho CRM automatically- when you execute the de-duplication check for a module, CRM will automatically merge records that are exactly similar copies of each other.
8. Integrating Zoho CRM with Zoho Cliq- Automate chat notifications via workflows and get action reminders on chat so that you never miss any sales details.
9. Introducing LinkedIn sale navigation extension for Zoho CRM- Push CRM leads, contacts to Sales Navigator in order to get follow up with them on LinkedIn.
So, Why hire GeeksPerHour Zoho Freelancer?
• We’re fluent in Zoho CRM. We know what it takes to get your storefront looking beautiful!
• Our Zoho developers know how to create reports and customize CRM.
• GeeksPerHour.com freelance Zoho programmers know how to use Zoho’s exciting features which we enjoy because they’re made with security in mind. You won’t have to worry about Trojans or viruses when you use Zoho to power your business.
• Between GeeksPerHour.com developers and Zoho’s customer service, you get around the clock support.
• Our Zoho programmers and the Zoho team are well-known for offering efficient loading times. Your customers can enjoy lighting fast loading speeds, which means more business for you!
We, at GeeksPerHour.com, provide Zoho freelancers who are highly skilled and experienced on Zoho platform.
If you want to know how GeeksPerHour is different from other outsourcing platforms. You can check the comparison between various outsourcing platforms.